Tuesday 19 August 2008

Starting out - launching my clubs

Hi all

So just managed to add the fab ideas book to this blog. Good start eh!

So want to tell you about some fabulous offers I have going at the moment!

Clubs first.

If you are a stamper you probably like free stuff right! Well I know I do. I am setting up a couple of clubs. For very little commitment you can get over £37 of free stuff. The frequency of this depends on what you go for!

Club 10

This needs 10 members to run. Each person commits to spending at least £15 a month for the next 10 months. Each member is assigned a month over the next 10 months. You can order more, this works well in the month which you are assigned to maximise your freebies!

So what will YOU get for that commitment

  • Free new Catalogue/ ideas book when the new one comes out in October worth £5.95
  • Monthly newsletter via email including a project idea with shopping list and instructions
  • At least one special offer product a month
  • Free goods worth at least £15 in your assigned month (once every 10 months if you stay in the club!)
  • Free hostess gift that is available in your assigned month - estimated value if you could buy at least £17 but you cannot buy them (once every 10 months if you stay in the club)

So for the commitment you are getting at least £37.95 of stuff free! More if you have a bumper month and purchase more in your assigned month!

If you are in West Yorkshire I could do free p&p as well if you are not too far from me!

If you are a beginner I could advise you on where to start . If you have been around the block craft wise I am sure you will have a wish list as long as your arm, like me, as soon as you look through the catalogue!

Club 5

Works much the same other than the commitment is £30 over the next 5 months with 5 members. This would give you a real kick start if you are starting out! This also means your freebies are here that bit sooner as you will be guaranteed to have them in next 5 months!

If you are interested please email me at:
stampingwithhelen@yahoo.co.uk
I can then send you the full terms and conditions.

Too impatient to wait for your freebies and have a wish list as long as your arm eh?
Well if you place an order over £150 I can treat it as though you were a hostess of a workshop! I would throw in free p&p here as well! so you save/get even more for your hard earned £'s!
Just email me with your order and I will let you know what happens next.

Want to hold a workshop for all the extra benefits that will include like a project, demo and hostess freebies?
I can cover most of West Yorkshire and the North Yorkshire area around Skipton. I can also cover the Lakes if on the weekends!

Not enough freebies eh?
Well if you buy 3 packs of the great quality double sided patterned paper on pages 72 and 73 you get another free.

phew! I don't know about you but I am exhausted!

I have my first workshop on Thursday. I have14 ladies and one craft bloke I hope - some new - some old hats. I have some great projects lined up. I am saving my sneak peaks until after Thursday.

Right thats enough for now. Hope to hear from you soon if you are interested!

2 comments:

maddy hill said...

Good luck Helen , Im looking forward to recieving my first order of you !
Please put some of your fabby projects and makes on your blog , pretty please xxxxx

Helen xx said...

Thanks Maddy!

I am having problems as I have to watermark my pics and not got the software to do it. off to look for a package today to get it sorted hun!

thanks for your order - put in on sat so may well be on Fri when hubby can deliver.