Sunday 31 August 2008

Workshop dates

Hi all

The first workshop went well. Few lessons learnt but on the whole I was happy! Most important everyone seemed to enjoy everything we made and had a nice evening!

So I have some workshops coming up:

Make 10 Christmas cards - Wed 17 September - workshop fee £15

6.45pm to 9.15pm at Thornton Community Centre

This workshop will use the lovely Dashing patterned papers from Stampin' Up! as well as some of the lovely stamps!

You will get all the materials other than adhesive and a bone folder. A trimmer might be useful as well. I will have pre-cut the cards and patterned papers to save you time on the night to get on with the assembly. You will get full instructions so you could replicate at home.

I will be doing 8 simple ones and a couple of more advanced ones. Watch the blog for some sneak peaks!

I will be demoing a couple of stamping techniques and then will leave you to it to pull the cards together as you want to. I will do a fuller demo on the more advanced ones!

You will of course get a glass of wine/refreshments.

Make a Scrapbook in an evening - Thursday 2 Oct - workshop fee £35

7pm to 9.45pm at Thornton Community Centre

At the end of the workshop you will go away with a beautiful 6 by 6 album with 20 completed pages ready for your pictures!

This will be a workshop using the versatile Petals & Paisley patterned papers, Pretties kit and the Pick a petal stamps. The papers are really flexible as they have pinks, greens, yellows and blues in them.

This workshop is material intensive and the kits are lovely and includes the scrapbook. Again I will have prepared the card and papers for you. You will have page sketches to follow but the flexibility of the papers will give you chance to spin on these quite a bit. All you need is adhesive and a trimmer to complete the project.

This will be a faster workshop but if you do not get finished you will have instructions to finish at home.

You will of course get a glass of wine/refreshments.

These make a really lovely handmade Christmas present for a family member. Or even better bring a crafter along as their early Christmas present!

Places are limited to 10 as this will be an intensive workshop and I want to be around to help you if you need it. Please book early for a place. If this workshop fills up I will try and run a second one in November so if the date does not suit let me know and I will see what I can do!

If you want spare packs of materials I can order these.



There are some exciting specials coming up for October as well!

Hope you can make it to one or both of these. If you cannot but would like to have kit and instructions please let me know and I will see what I can get sorted. I could post these to you if you are not local.

Peeks at these will follow once I figure out how to do watermarking of pictures!

No comments: