Sunday 21 September 2008

Fabaroonie offers

Hey you all luck people

I some exciting news.............

We have a great new catalogue coming in. I know, I know you already know. But the fab thing is I have a copy in my inky hands!

So whats so fab then I here you cry.... well it means new stamps, new punches, new inks, new card, and drum roll please new LOWER prices for most of the favourites. You do not see that much these days do you?

So what have you guys been hankering for then?
Scallop edger - yep we have it!
Textured card stock - yep we have it!
Ink spots - yep we have them!
Brayer - yep we have it!
Die cut stamps - yep we have them too!
New patterned papers - yep and they are to die for!
Scrapping kits - oh my these are lush - I even have one in my sticky hands - watch this space for a preview project.

told you its Fabaroonie!

so guys - new cattie goes live on 1 Oct. Send me an email at stampingwithhelen@yahoo.co.uk and I will send you a link when it gets up and running.

I have some fab offers coming up to tie in with this launch.

First one I can share today is if you book a Stampin' Up! party WITH ME between now and 31 Oct I can do the hostess free P&P if the party plus if someone books a party you get a £5 voucher (terms and conditions do apply to these - email me for details). I would consider doing these anywhere in the North. You will get a free new catalogue to go along with this. This is on top of the already fab benefits of being a super hostess - which is free hostess stamps and merchandise to YOU.

Just email stampingwithhelen@yahoo.co.uk if you are interested.

Second one is I am taking pre-orders. These can be placed if you do not want to hold a party which will be P&P free on collections or deliveries in a 10 mile radius from Bradford - saving you 5% . Let me know what you have been after - I can confirm new price and take your order. The order will be placed on 3rd October. All orders must be placed before midnight 2 October. Delivery will be 7 to 10 days after 3rd October to addresses in West Yorkshire. If you live away from 10 miles from me - contact me and we will arrange something!

On top of this I have refocused my next workshop. It is 2 Oct at 7 pm at Thornton community Centre. £10 to attend and we will be doing word books or Christmas cards. What ever suits you! Yep - email me for details!

Excited me - YEP!

Hope to hear from you soon.

No comments: