Tuesday 30 September 2008

Today's the day!

Off to London in an hour but thought I would up date you before I go.

I am expecting the new ideas book to be on line today ( I would think about noon) at the following link

http://www2.stampinup.com/gb/eng/543.asp

I can see the Americans are working hard to get things up and running! Keep checking!

There are so many great additions to the Stampin' Up! offering. Top of my list is the scallop edge punch - page 86. I managed to get my hands on a great stamp set earlier this month. Season of Joy - page 21 - on the face of it looks like a Christmas set but oh my the swirl is so fab and the flowers are lovely and sooooo flexible!

Launch offer

As a new ideas book launch offer I am offering free P&P on all orders placed by 10pm on 2 October if I can deliver locally. That's a saving of 5% of your order! If you live further away I am happy to charge only the actual postage costs to me to get you the goods!

Birthday offer - Stampin' up! is 20!

How fab is this offer!

Spend £20 and qualify to purchase any preselected birthday/celebration stamp sets at 20 percent off. Offer from 1 Oct to 31 Oct but if you order before tomorrow evening it will be free p&p as outlined above.

The stamp sets that you can get 20% off are:

Crazy Cup Cakes - page 32 down from £20.95 to £16.76
Birthday Best - page 33 down from £10.95 to £8.76
Cheers & Wishes - page 58 from £14.95 to £11.96

Some of these will definately be on my order tomorrow night!

Workshop

As a reminder I am holding a workshop tomorrow ( 2 OCT) at 7pm at Thornton community centre. Let me know if you would like to come along. This one is £10 and we are doing Christmas cards and maybe a word book if we have time!

email me on stampingwithhelen@yahoo.co.uk

bye for now.

No comments: